The Learn Enough HTML to Be Dangerous screencast videos are out! There are two main ways to get them:
- Get the screencast+ebook bundle.
- Join the Learn Enough Society. All Society memberships include streaming videos for all the Learn Enough tutorials (Command Line, Text Editor, Git, HTML, Action Cable) as well as the full Ruby on Rails Tutorial, for a total of over 25 hours of video.
At just over 2 hours, the Learn Enough HTML to Be Dangerous screencasts are the perfect length for getting started with HTML without having to slog through 10 hours of video just to learn the basics.
As always, the full written tutorial is available for free online.
Although there are lots of HTML tutorials out there, Learn Enough HTML to Be Dangerous puts things together in a way you probably haven’t seen before:
- You deploy a live website in the first section.
- You learn HTML tags in context, using real-world examples.
- You take the first steps toward Cascading Style Sheets using inline styles.
- You build a reference table of HTML tags, using the HTML
tabletag. It’s totally
Learn Enough HTML to Be Dangerous also has 200% more kittens than the average HTML tutorial.
HTML is the fundamental language of the Web, and all developers, designers, and even managers should know the basics.
If tech is the new literacy, HTML is the alphabet.
You don’t have to know everything about HTML, of course—just enough to be dangerous.