In the process of developing the application code for the final chapter, I realized that I wanted to make some changes to Chapter 11: User microposts. In particular, the original chapter used the same partial to render microposts on the user profile pages and on the home page status feed. They really should be different, though, so I've updated Section 11.2 and Section 11.3 to use different partials in each case.
Quite a few listings have changed, including 11.17, 11.19, 11.33, 11.34, and 11.36. In addition, Listing 11.35 is new. If you've already worked through Chapter 11, it's probably a good idea to run through it a second time just to make sure you've got the most up-to-date version of the code. (Given the number of changes, it's also entirely possible I've introduced new errors; please let me know if you find any.)